Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Run For April is....

WARRIOR DASH!!! One of my friends called me crazy the other day, and I am pretty sure I am, because on April 22 at 2pm Neil and I will be running the 5K, mud run, adventure known as Warrior Dash. Warrior Dash is taking place at DFW Adventure Park in Roanoke, TX and I am pretty excited to experience my first "mud run" and it is benefiting St. Jude's Childrens Hospital (Awesome Cause).

Check out this video of the Warrior Dash  and tell me that it doesn't look cool (and like you have to be a complete freak to want to do it):

I can't wait!! Warrior Dash Here I Come!!

I am hoping that someone out there is starting to read this blog.  If you are, and you live in the DFW area, then you should come join us at Warrior Dash! Sign up! Come on, you know you want to....
Email me if you are interested in meeting us for Warrior Dash at onerunamonth@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am not in TX but they have mud run in SC too this past weekend and from the look of the pictures you were brave to sign up to do that type of race.

    ReplyDelete

I am no running expert...just a girl on a mission to run a 5K a month. Leave me a message here if you have any comments, questions or just want to say hi.