Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Warrior Dash is Almost Here!

Warrior Dash is almost here and I am stoked!! And scared! What have I gotten into?? Last week I was sick and couldn't train and now my five year old is home sick. Again.  Yikes!! I am not where I wanted to be for this race. I am confident that we will finish, and I intend to do all the crazy obstacles, but  I was hoping to be farther along in the training process.
I did get some exercise this weekend though. I took my bike on the Katy Trail and rode the whole seven miles. Plus I rode all around Dallas! With a friend of course. I swear we rode ten miles! It was so much fun! Who knew exercise could be fun??
So I am starting to stop hating exercise. Starting to. Not completely there yet. Starting to have fun though. Starting to get excited about the Warrior Dash!! I can't wait to report back!
I will tell all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no running expert...just a girl on a mission to run a 5K a month. Leave me a message here if you have any comments, questions or just want to say hi.